Institute
Mother House
     The Daughters of Our Lady of the Gardenís Mother House is at Via Quattro Cantoni 45, in Rome, Italy. Pius IX erected this house as the Generalate House of the Congregation in 1868. General Chapters as well as activities of the whole Congregation's concern take place in this house. This is also the residence of our General Superior and her counselors.

     Mother Teresinha Petry, from Brazil, is our elected General Superior. She shares the responsibilities of the Institute with four Counselors.