Mission in Brazil
The Lord has done great things for us!

     In 1908 the Daughters of Our Lady of the Garden were called to spread the Good News in the field of education in Brazil, at Dom Pedrito. One year later they opened another school in Uruguaiana and a third one in Rosario do Sul.

     Today the Religious Province of Brazil also serves in four hospitals located in Uruguaiana, Santa Barbara, Rio Grande do Sul, and Macae. In addition, their untiring charity is shared through social service, parish work, and missions activities in Firminopolis, Turvania, and Ivolandia.