Mission in Chile
The Lord has done great things for us!

     From Buenos Aires, Argentina, the Daughters of Our Lady of the Garden extended their charitable services to Quillota, Chile on September 29, 1928 with the Foundation of Our Lady of the Garden School.

     A few years later, on February 22, 1952 the Sisters opened a school with the same name in the capital of the country, Santiago.

     On February 23, 1989 the children from Viņa del Mar began to receive the generous and caring attention of the Sisters that started their mission in the local Hospital.